Re: Best way to install images from the inside upstream source code tree

[Josue Ortega, 2014-12-22]
> This causes the installation of the image files under:
>
>   usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/glue/qt/icons/
>
> I want to know the best/correct way to install those files under:
>  usr/share/

try¹ with --install-data=/usr/share/python-glue/
(and patch the module to use this directory, distutils/stuptools allows
to install data in a different directory, but doesn't inform module
where this new directory is... seriously)

[¹] if this doesn't work, patch setup.py as well (and send it upstream)
    or override_dh_auto_install and move these files by hand