Re: Could you take over my package Kivy?

Hi Vincent,

sorry for not replying to your mail. It was sitting in my inbox for ages
and I was too busy to decide what to do with it until I eventually
forgot about it.

Anyways, thank you very much for taking care of the package!

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org