Re: kombu vs dh_python3

On 11 August 2014 21:24, Michael Fladischer <michael@fladi.at> wrote:
Would you consider uploading python-librabbitmq-1.5.2-1 and, once its in
the archive, kombu-3.0.21-1 with my changes from kombu-3.0.19-3?

Already uploaded  python-librabbitmq. Unfortunately, I found another release critical bug:

I am kind of stuck what to do here. I reported it upstream, but half expect them to respond (if they do actually respond) with "that is why we supply our own copy of librabbitmq-c". Which obviously isn't really a good solution for Debian.
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>