kombu vs dh_python3

Hello,

I have updated kombu in subversion to provide Python 3 packages.

Only the install phase is leaving behind empty directories under
debian/python3-kombu/usr/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/kombu/

This is turn very much distresses Lintian.

If I run dh_python3 manually, after "debian/rules install", it cleans up these directories.

Any ideas why dh_python3 seems to have to be called two times for it to complete it's job successfully?

In fact, if I add the following to debian/rules, it works.

override_dh_python3:
        dh_python3 -v
        dh_python3 -v

Seems a little bit yucky though.

If I remove one of the duplicate calls, I get the broken behaviour again.

Thanks
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>