Django 1.7 preparations

Hi,

I rebuilt all reverse deps of python-django and I tagged confirmed all the
associated bugs where the package failed to build with python-django 1.7
and I sent the relevant extract of the build log...

It makes a total of 31 bugs that will need some attention:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=python-django@packages.debian.org;tag=django17

And 42 more that need manual evaluation of the situation.

There's a good proportion of failures that look trivial (missing
django.setup() call) but there might be more problems once this
one is fixed...

As usual your help is welcome.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/