Re: RFS: oct2py -- GNU Octave to Python bridge

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Stuart Prescott <stuart@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Josue,

Thanks for your work so far on oct2py -- Vincent raised a couple of points
about the packages. I see that you addressed the dh-python dependency and the
typo'd Suggests -- have you had a chance to address his other question about
the orig tarball? It would be great to see this package in Debian.

cheers
Stuart

--
Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart@nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart@debian.org

Hi Stuart,

I have fixed the issued that Vincent found.  I've commited the changes to the repo.
Sadly the current version released by upstream does not work with Octave 3.8 which
is the latests version of Octave in Sid.
It seems that upstream is working on that [0], I will have the package ready when
the issue is closed.

Thanks for your interest

Cheers

--