Re: python 3 and django (was: Is python-django still maintained in DPMT svn?)

On 28 June 2014 20:43, Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
django-south will be included in Django 1.7, and as such will have Python 3 support. They have just released 1.7RC1, so it should be too much longer before 1.7 is released.

Obviously I meant to say "should not be too much longer".

I was told that django-south should "sort of work" with Python 3, but probably not much point packaging a python3-django-south.

http://south.aeracode.org/ticket/1210
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>