Re: conflict python-captcha vs django-captcha

On 20 June 2014 11:48, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
This isn't necessarily fatal.  See python-dnspython (provides the dns module)
and python-dns (provides the DNS module).  Sine python-captcha is already
used, I'd recommend picking an alternate name for your package.  Since python
module names are case sensitive, this thing can happen and we shouldn't
preclude the two different modules being in Debian.

My latest thought is maybe I should rename to:

python-django-captcha

and create:

python3-django-captcha
--