Re: conflict python-captcha vs django-captcha

This isn't necessarily fatal.  See python-dnspython (provides the dns module)
and python-dns (provides the DNS module).  Sine python-captcha is already
used, I'd recommend picking an alternate name for your package.  Since python
module names are case sensitive, this thing can happen and we shouldn't
preclude the two different modules being in Debian.

Scott K