Re: python-pip and python-virtualenv broken in sid after upgrade to python 2.7.7rc1

On Jun 03, 2014, at 07:18 PM, Donald Stufft wrote:

>Do you unbundle urllib3 from requests? The fix that broke proxying was a
>thing in urllib3, which requests bundles, which pip bundles requests.

Yes, we unbundle urllib3.

>Here’s the actual fix for that issue
>https://github.com/shazow/urllib3/pull/385

Okay, thanks.  This fix is currently unreleased, so I'll import the issue 385
patches and upload a new urllib3.  Then requests and all other dependents
(including those that use the .whls) should get it.

Cheers,
-Barry