Re: python-pip and python-virtualenv broken in sid after upgrade to python 2.7.7rc1

On Jun 03, 2014, at 11:28 AM, Mário Duarte Cruz wrote:

>I forgot to mention that it breaks if you're sitting behind a proxy (might
>not be obvious from a cursory look at the linked bug):

I'm about to upload pip 1.5.6 to unstable.  Please double check that this is
fixed there, and if not, please open a bug on the python-pip package.
Remember though that we devendorize all those bundled dependencies.

Cheers,
-Barry