Re: wheel support for Debian?

Doko and I were both in the packaging BOFs while Wheels were discussed
at PyCon last year (I missed this year, I don't know if doko was there
this year or not). I wouldn't write Doko off just because he's not
active on the MLs or in the PEP process.

That being said, I like wheelfiles, and I hope we support them, but
doko's point shouldn't be dismissed like that.

Cheers,
  Paul