python-setproctitle - Abandoned?

Hi  All!

Just wanting to check in on what to do.

I have an application package in an ITP dms that would benefit from the
python3 version of python-setproctitle being packaged for use by its
daemon.

I have tired contacting the maintainer of the module Örjan Persson
<orange@fobie.net> a number of times, but have not received any answers.
It has been about a year or so since I first tried from work, and has
not responded to my email of the 6/3/2014

What would be required before this module could be claimed by the Debian
Python Modules Team?  Is there a procedure for this?

Cheers,

Matt Grant

--
Matt Grant,  Debian and Linux Systems Administration and Consulting
Mobile: 021 0267 0578