Re: RFS: python-ebooklib

Hi Vincent,
> Please update Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser if you choose to store your
> packaging in the team's svn repo, and update the Maintainer field as
> well (in d/control).

Currently the packaging is in
https://github.com/booktype/ebooklib-packaging. If the team SVN is
preferred it can be moved there later, no problem.

As a non-DD I don't think I can upload to the team repo yet, as my
membership application to the team has not been approved (it was only a
couple of days ago).

> Also, don't hardcode python versions in your package's dependencies
> (as mentioned previously on the list [1]

Thanks for forwarding that tip, I've made the change and re-uploaded to
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-ebooklib/python-ebooklib_0.15-1.dsc

> and if you're not
> subscribed to the list already, please do so

Somehow I missed doing that, I'm subscribed now.

Cheers!

Daniel