Re: RFS: python-ebooklib

I think you are quite welcome to join DPMT

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

Best regards
ZK

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Daniel James <daniel@64studio.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am a non-DD looking for sponsorship of (or any helpful hints about) my
first upload to Debian: http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-ebooklib

EbookLib is a Python library for managing EPUB2/EPUB3 and Kindle files.
It's capable of reading and writing EPUB files (Kindle support is under
development). Upstream homepage is https://github.com/aerkalov/ebooklib

I have had some general feedback from the Debian Mentors list and
believe the package is now ready for review.

I'd be happy to join a packaging team should that be possible. My
username on Alioth is dhj-guest, if that helps :-)

Thanks!

Daniel