Re: Explanation of tags from Lintian (and Lintian4Python) (was: Packaging review)

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> I think Lintian4Python installs a 'lintian4py-info(1)' command to do the
> same thing. You can then get an explanation with::
>
>     $ lintian4py-info --tags missing-dependency-on-byte-compilation-helper

It's still not particularly informative:

$ lintian4py-info --tags missing-dependency-on-byte-compilation-helper
E: missing-dependency-on-byte-compilation-helper
N:
N:
N:   Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:   Check: python/bytecompilation, Type: binary, source
N:

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Developer <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=asb>