Re: Packaging review

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the help!  I have a question on one bit of lintian4py
output.  What should I do with this:

e: python-pyocr: missing-dependency-on-byte-compilation-helper
pycompile => python (>= 2.6.5)

Does this indicate a problem in my Build-Depends on python-all and
python3-all?

Thanks again,
Ross

>>> https://github.com/rvandegrift/pyinsane python-nltk