Introductions

Hello list,

I am a python developer with a large focus on webapps (Django
specifically), as well as a long history of working on Ubuntu webapp
projects.  I recently started to contribute to the debian-newmaint
project, and am working on packaging the Django testing add-on Model
Mommy for use in adding unit tests to the website.

I currently work for Canonical on the Community team, hence my interest
in a community-focused project in Debian as opposed to something more
technical/infrastructure related.  I'm looking forward to being more
involved in the Debian community and community processes.

--
Michael Hall
mhall119@gmail.com