Re: HELP: dh_python2 fails to install files if an additional binary package is added

I think this is what the PYBUILD_NAME variable is for. Set it to "pysam" (pybuild handles the python3?- prefix for you).

Or use a .install file. I think that you must omit the python3?- prefix here either. I realize just now that this may be the problem I faces yesterday. Can someone confirm.

Regards.