Help with packaging of python executable and its modules

Hi folks,

I have commited some packaging for a bioinformatics package arden to

   git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/arden.git

Since it expects to find its modules under the pretty generic name
"core" I decided to move the modules under

   /usr/share/pyshared/arden/core

and tried to patch the executable scripts to say something like

from arden.core import  AnalyseMapping as AM

instead of

from core import  AnalyseMapping as AM

However, it seems I mixed things up a bit since with my approach

>>> import arden
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named arden

does not work.

Any hint what might went wrong?  (Feel free to commit directly to
the Git repository - it is writable for every DD.)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de