Re: Indeed, python-concurrent.futures is the same

On 01/31/2014 03:20 PM, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> [...]
>
> Sandro has orphaned python-concurrent.futures:
>  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=736714
>
> Since it is team maintained, I don't think it really makes sense. Should
> we just close the bug report and remove Sandro from the Uploaders field?

What doesn't make sense is to do this silently, after all this thread
and noise. Seems he didn't care about this package that much after all,
and that he's just pissed off. :(

I'm seriously sad by this. I'd prefer if everyone was on the same line
as Nicolas Dandrimont (thanks man for your message), and if all this was
fun.

I'll take over the package (already filled the ITA).

Thomas