Anyone experimented with Google App Engine Python SDK packaging for Debian ?

Hi.

I'm quitenew to that technology and thought that maybe there would be
some more expertise here.

Has anyone tried to consider packaging of the Google App Engine Python
SDK for Debian ?

AFAIU, it allows to develop apps that can be put in production on
Google's PaaS platform (yes, not free, so questionable interest), but
also allows to run these apps on your server.

I think it is free software (Apache license and others).

I'm wondering what exact dependency on Google's SDK apps have... it
seems at first look that SWGI is involved, so maybe that could work with
other Web servers already available in Debian ?

I coudn't spot discussions RFP or ITPs, but maybe you would have some
pointers ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

P.S.: I was interested in packaging Online Python Tutor
(http://pythontutor.com/) initially, which runs over the Google App
Engine Python SDK
--
Olivier BERGER