Re: Set shebang line to default (instead of latest) Python 3 interpreter

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Thanks. So the manpage doesn't say, should I add that option for the
> “build” action? The “install” action? Some other action? Reading the
> source for ‘dh-python’ isn't very enlightening on this.

The manpage text “call dh_python3 in the binary-* target” suggests those
are the only targets where ‘dh_python3’ will take effect. Is that right?

--
 \       “Nothing is so common as to imitate one's enemies, and to use |
  `\           their weapons.” —Voltaire, _Dictionnaire Philosophique_ |