Re: debian/rules for packages using Cython

On 12 November 2013 22:54, Tim Michelsen <timmichelsen@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
>> This one is not use pybuild at clean, but rather python_distutils
>>
>> "dh clean --buildsystem=python_distutils"
> OK, but where can I find an example on how to configure the
> corresponding pybuild-based rule correctly?
>
> Sorry, I am lost here.
>
> And this packaging is full of style rules but no trouble shooting guide!

no, launchpad recipes are shooting you =)

when launchpad prepares the package it clones it into a directory
which has "{}" in the path, and pybuild chokes on paths with "{}" in
it, as Piotr just explained.

Either don't use pybuild at clean stage with launchpad recipes, or
don't use launchpad repices but rather generate source package locally
and upload it into ppa with dput.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.