Re: debian/rules for packages using Cython

> That's crazily complicated and looks like it's been cargo-culted from
> multiple other packages? I recommend pybuild for sanity.
OK, I followed that style guie but still get failures in the build:

 dpkg-source -i -I --before-build recipe-1.0.1~ppa7~revno-{revno}
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
debian/rules: line 4: fg: no job control
   dh_testdir -O--buildsystem=pybuild
   dh_auto_clean -O--buildsystem=pybuild
E: pybuild pybuild:255: clean: plugin distutils failed with: 'revno'

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/156368544/buildlog.txt.gz

I could still need a helping hand to show me what's missinh in this rules

#DH_VERBOSE=1
export PYBUILD_NAME=python-fiona

%:
        dh $@ --with python2,python3,sphinxdoc --buildsystem=pybuild