pprocess packaging SVN

Hi Sandro,

It is unfortunate that I

1. have forgotten to add pprocess to pymvpa* packages' Recommends
2. have missed the pprocess RM bug

I would like to reincarnate the package, may be at least for NeuroDebian
unless someone needs it in stock Debian, since we still use it in
NeuroDebian and it needs a slight bugfix (amazing how well it served us
without a hassle for years).

But original SVN is gone and I can't find it on the servers -- is it
anywhere or should I just recreate it from the snapshots?

$> debcheckout pprocess
declared svn repository at svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/pprocess/trunk/
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/pprocess/trunk/ pprocess ...
svn: URL 'svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/pprocess/trunk' doesn't exist
checkout failed (the command above returned a non-zero exit code)