Upgrading html5lib to 0.99 (in order to add support for Python3)

Hi.

I'm interested in upgrading html5lib to 0.99 (currently at 0.95 in
Debian), in order to bring Python 3 compatibility (see #729155). This
would help making sure that RDFLib will also be available for Python 3,
for whose package I'm working too (see #655039 and #702300).

Bernd, I'm not sure if you're interested and/or have investigated
changes brought by this upgrade already. As I'm new to the team, I
though I'd ask before doing much work that could be redundant (who
knows...).

I've already committed to SVN the basic changes needed, but as usptream
code has evolved quite a lot I think there's a need for more work
(reviewing changes, updating copyright, adding doc generation, maybe
passing upstream tests if possible, etc.).

Thus I'll probably work on this during the next days.

In case you're interested, please let me know... and anybody else
interested in helping or willing to review the package, please, let me
know too.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how to proceed with reverse dependencies on
the library, and whether maintainers of these packages should be
notified somehow...

Feel free to educate me in case I'm missing some procedures on how to
contribute to a packaging that was previously handled by someone else,
in the frame of DPMT.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--