Re: How to run upstream test suite that uses ‘tox’?

I tried running the test commands outside tox, and got
<https://bitbucket.org/ned/coveragepy/issue/276/>.

Also, as I said on IRC, another problem with the tests is that they
use nose, so enabling them will lead to build-dependency loop between
nose and python-coverage.

--
Dmitry Shachnev