Re: Inconsistency in source package naming for python modules

Another rule of thumb I use is that if a project is not just about python module but also provides some GUI or CUI interface which might be used by users without realizing presence of a python behind I do not prefix with python-, eg psychopy.

--
Sent from a phone which beats iPhone.