Re: Inconsistency in source package naming for python modules

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
> There is no policy on this either way, so there's no "mistake".  Personally, I
> tend to use the upstream name for the source package name and
> python-$modulename (per Python policy) for the binary.

I'm using the same same rule, with just one exception: I'm calling
source package python-X if X is too generic (see python-psutil, where
upstream is calling the project psutil, too close to psutils). I don't
feel there's anything to "fix" here, or to write a policy for source
package name.

Regards,