Re: Request to join Project Python Modules Packaging Team

* Nicolas Delvaux <contact@nicolas-delvaux.org>, 2013-06-28, 12:13:
I'm willing to maintain the new "scandir" package[1] in Debian, with the DPMT team if you think this is relevant. You can see in my QA page[2] that I already maintain a package in Debian and Ubuntu since some time now, so I'm familiar with the process.

I use a lot of Python packages for my pet projects but also at work. Because of this, I may propose more packages in the future and also help to backport some.
In the long run, my personal goal is to become a DD :-)

Welcome to the team! :)

--
Jakub Wilk