Requesting non -guest account on Alioth

I'm slowly working my way through DM->DD steps.  The Alioth FAQ says:

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#How_can_I_migrate_my_-guest_account_to_my_new_official_Debian_account_.3F

---snip snip---
1.4. How can I migrate my -guest account to my new official Debian account ?

There's no way to migrate anything. You need to contact all project admins of
projects that you are part of and ask them to add the new account and to
remove the old -guest account. When you're done, please request the removal of
the old -guest account.

You need not request addition/removal to/from the collab-maint project. All
official Debian developers have access to it by default and removing an
account also removes it from all projects.

Note that since Alioth does not use the official password database, you need
to request a new password before you can log in with your Debian account.
---snip snip---

Could the project admins for DPMT and PAPT please add my non-guest account?

I am warsaw-guest on Alioth.

Cheers,
-Barry