python-support deprecation MBF coordination

Hi,

as discussed in [0], I'd like to propose a mass bug filing to announce
the deprecation of python-support. As suggested by Barry, I'd welcome
maintainers who do not want to transition to dh_python2 to mark the
bugs as wontfix.

A lot of packages are affected, if I count them right they're about
750. dd-list is attached.

I'd like to discuss about this proposal, given the vast amount of bugs
to be filed (file them at once? file them in several tranches?), and
the potential impact this action would introduce in the Debian Python
ecosystem.

Feedback is highly appreciated!

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2013/05/msg00000.html

Cheers,