Re: Re: Re: Joining DPMT

Hi there,

On Tue, 14 May 2013 18:32:30 +0200, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> Thanks for your remarks, we just forwarded the one about urwid_satext to its
upstream and will do the same for python-{xe,feed}. Note that these two last
projects seem stalled to say the least.

Just for information, we contacted the author of python-{xe,feed} this morning
and got a quick and enthusiast answer, so this was a false impression. He is
willing to fix the bugs, and also to update the modules to Python 3 at some
point.

> About the maintainership of these packages, does your answer mean we can
update the maintainer and uploader fields (namely setting Matteo and myself as
uploaders and DPMT as maintainer)?

In the end we chose to put the team as uploader and keep me as maintainer.
Thomas uploaded the packages to the archive a couple of hours ago.

Cheers,
  Matteo