Re: Re: Joining DPMT

Matteo and I just realized we both forgot to subscribe to the list. It's done
for me now.

Thanks for your remarks, we just forwarded the one about urwid_satext to its
upstream and will do the same for python-{xe,feed}. Note that these two last
projects seem stalled to say the least.

About the maintainership of these packages, does your answer mean we can
update the maintainer and uploader fields (namely setting Matteo and myself as
uploaders and DPMT as maintainer)?

Best regards,

Thomas