Re: RFS: nose 1.3.0-1

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:22:56AM +0400, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request sponsorship of “nose” package I’ve been
> working on last month. The package is not team-maintained, but I got
> an acknowledgement from the maintainer. The changelog is:

Hi there, Dmitry,

As you may know, we're currently in freeze. Such a disruptive change to
unstable in deep freeze isn't really great.

Please change the changelog entry to experimental.

I'm currently a bit busy, but nose is an important package. If no one
else steps up, feel free to ping me in a few days, and I can look at
reviewing it.

Stefano and Piotr have uploaded it recently-ish and are both active,
perhaps one of them may consider uploading this?

Thanks,
  Paul