RFS: nose 1.3.0-1

Hi,

I would like to request sponsorship of “nose” package I’ve been
working on last month. The package is not team-maintained, but I got
an acknowledgement from the maintainer. The changelog is:

  [ Dmitry Shachnev ]
  * Team upload.
  * New upstream release (closes: #675554).
    - Fixes exceptions in tests generator (closes: #663465, thanks to
      Jakub Wilk for the bug report).
    - Provides __main__.py, which allows using nose as "python3 -m nose"
      (thanks to Stefano Rivera for the patch).
  * Build-depend on python-coverage (for the test suite).
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed.
  * Disable some unstable tests (in multiprocessing module) to make the
    package not FTBFS.
  * Run the tests for Python 3.x during build.
  * debian/patches/manpage-formatting: dropped, the issue is properly
    fixed upstream.
  * debian/rules: disable HTTP traffic during build.
  * Refresh other patches.
  * Update debian/clean.

  [ Charlie Smotherman ]
  * Removed myself from uploaders in debian/control

The removal of nosetests-3.x scripts is not included in this upload
(because some packages have not been fixed yet), but I hope it will be
included in the next upload. Also, now it is possible to use
“python3.x -m nose ...” as a replacement for “nosetests-3.x ...”. See
[1] for details on why we are going to drop those scripts.

The package is available in python-modules SVN, upstream tarball is on
PyPI and is uscan-able.

[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2013/02/msg00209.html

Dmitry Shachnev