Re: Removing /usr/bin/nosetests-3.x scripts

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com> wrote:
> did you also check the autopkgtest directories?
> e.g. pyzmq in svn (not yet uploaded) currently uses nosetests-3.x in the
> autopkgtests but not in debian/rules.

Hi Julian,

I was checking both debian/rules and debian/tests/*, but only for
packages in sid and experimental that build-depend on python3-nose. Now
I have done something like

    grep-dctrl -sTests -FDepends python3-nose ./*/trunk/debian/tests/control
    grep-dctrl -sSource -FBuild-Depends-Indep python3-nose ./*/trunk/debian/control
    grep-dctrl -sSource -FBuild-Depends python3-nose ./*/trunk/debian/control

in both DPMT and PAPT SVNs, and again pyzmq is the only package that
wasn't noticed by my previous checks. Please fix it before uploading.

--
Dmitry Shachnev