Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On 02/21/2013 12:32 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Feb 20, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>
>> It is to a degree, but the learning curve for git is subtantially steeper
>> than for other VCS.  I've learned CVS, SVN, BZR, and Git at one time or
>> another and there is no question in my mind which one, by a lot, is the most
>> complex to learn.
> No one's accusing git of actually being user friendly. <wink>
>
> http://steveko.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/10-things-i-hate-about-git/
>
> -Barry
Some of the points in this page are really wrong.
Like in the point 6, 7, 8 and 9, the author didn't understand
at all the necessity of having fast-forward history when
a project scales up, with lots of contributors.

Then finally, I agree, the only thing that remains is the
complexity. :)

Thomas