Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On 02/20/2013 01:23 AM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
>> So far, those who could have vote C or D (this shows in previous reply
>> that some could have voted that) didn't bother answering the "poll".
> I've already expressed my opinion in this thread, but to be formal: my
> vote is DA.
>
> --
> Dmitry Shachnev

I have reviewed (I hope, MOST) answers, and here's what I get:

Scott K
E - Migrated to bzr, but I want someone else to to all the work.

Jakub Wilk
F - Migrate to Mercurial, but I want someone else to do all the work.

Dmitrijs
DA

Daniele Tricoli
A, F.1 but my F option imply that I will help "to do the work"

Robert Collins
Seems to want to allow Git

Barry Warsaw
Likes BZR, but seems to possibly agree with git on some workflow conditions

Chow Loong Jin
Didn't express himself, but knows how to use git and git-buildpackage

Javi Merino
FCDAB

Ludovic Gasc

Thomas Kluyver
Seems to be ok with migrating to Git (so, option D)

Myself:
CDBA

So, we have 12 persons who expressed themselves, about 6 persons
who would agree with Git in some ways, 3 who would like to move
to another system, but if they don't do the work. We also have
2 persons who proposed themselves for doing the work of moving
to Git.

If the above isn't correct, please let everyone know your view.

Thomas