Re: PIL/python-imaging becomes a python package and gets Python3 support

Am 11.02.2013 17:16, schrieb Barry Warsaw:
> On Feb 11, 2013, at 05:05 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>
>> how about replacing python-imaging with python-pil in all packages that
>> do not need compat code (anymore) - this way all packages that are still
>> "broken" will have python-imaging as a dependency
>
> +1
>
> One minor question, should it be python{,3}-pillow?

probably, because the egg is called pillow. However introducing the pillow name
for the fork, which may be not permanent, doesn't sound like a good idea (the
current packages do provide the pillow names).  I'll stick to the original names
for now.

  Matthias