Request to Join Project Python Modules Packaging Team from Ben Carrillo (kali-guest)

Hi all!

I have just finished (my first) two debian packages: python-sh and
python-srp. [0][1]

I uploaded them to mentors and got a sponsor. He already reviewed
python-sh [2], and will be looking at python-srp soon.

I thought I would bring the packages to the team if there are no
objections, and add the PMPT to uploaders.

Not sure if I should have contacted the list earlier, but I cannot fix
that now :)

[0] https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-sh
[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-srp
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/python-sh_1.07-1.html