Re: pybuild - one to rule^W build them all

wow -- looks cool -- that already should take a bit of burden away from
copy/pasting debian/rules of my packages from one to another

I wonder if it could also "support"  (just throwing against the wall to
see if anything sticks):

1. -lib packages to ship extensions in separate packages to reduce
   impact on archives
2. unit-testing against built/installed modules (if some env variable
   provides the command to be invoked)
3. building/installing sphinx-based documentation + replacing all the
   java script libraries with symlinks to sytemwide once from the
   packages

wouldn't it make more sense to ship it in a separate package since it is
relevant not only for python3?  then it would also make possible to
provide backport packages

Cheers!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences