Re: RFS: python-whisper (0.9.10)

Hallo,

thanks for your review.

> * Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de>, 2012-06-02, 13:36:
> >http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-whisper/trunk/
>
> Typo in whisper-dump.py: reda -> read.

=> fixed and submitted and patch to upstream.

> Typo in debian/whisper-dump.1: whister -> whisper.

=> fixed

> In whisper.py, "#!/usr/bin/env python" has been moved to last line of
> the file. This is very odd. Is that intentional?

since whisper.py is only an library it should not hurt us. If you wish,
I can create an patch against that problem.

> "rename" is provided by perl, so you should build-depend on it. (perl
> happens to be transitively build-essential, since dpkg-dev depends on
> it. But you shouldn't rely on that.) I would also tighten the regex
> by adding a $ at the end of it.

thanks, added the build dependency of perl. I think I don't need the $
at the regex, because I selected only *.py on the filepath.

Thanks,
	Jonas