Re: How do I add support for python3 to my package?

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 08:30:41 AM Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Hi Paul,

> I'm not sure what you mean by "no python3 program to test it".  You can and
> should create the Python 3 extension modules.  `apt-get install python3`
> should do the trick, right?

I mean that I have python 2 programs that use this extension module. So I can
check that the python 2 extension "works". But I don't have any python 3
programs that use the python3 extension module.

Under these conditions should I create a python 3 extension, without knowing
if it "works"?

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J