Re: How do I add support for python3 to my package?

A recent review of my package asked me to consider making a python3 version.

But the response below says that is difficult. It is several months old, has
this changed?

The other problem is that the package is an extension and there is currently
no python3 program to test it. Should packagers create a python3 extension
even if there is no way to test it? It might be a chicken and egg problem.

Thank You

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J