Problems with dependency on python-epydoc

Greetings, all.

I'm trying to get the docs for my python-csb package to build from
source. I've declared the binary package in debian/control along with
the dependency to python-epydoc (>= 3.0.1-8~), and added a rule for
executing epydoc. The problem is that git-buildpackage tries to install
python-epydoc 3.0.1-12, which doesn't seem to exist in the repos (latest
version is 3.0.1+dfsg-1). I've tried a bunch of combinations but none
worked. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!