Re: Python fdb

Sorry for the late reply.

* Philippe Makowski <pmakowski@espelida.com>, 2012-11-13, 13:36:
since Python-kinterbasdb is orphaned since 483 days in Debian and that upstream KInterbasdb is deprecated and unmaintained I would like to package the new python driver (fdb : http://pypi.python.org/pypi/fdb) for Debian.

If you have the package ready, please upload is somewhere (e.g. to mentors.debian.net) and ping us. If the package is of reasonable quality, I will be happy to add you to the team.

I never packaged any thing for Debian yet, I have to learn everything about Debian rules and tools for packaging.

Good luck! :)

--
Jakub Wilk