DD requiesting to join python-modules-team

hey all,

I'm a DD that is working on a couple python module packages.  I have
'pyjavaproperties' already in wheezy/unstable and python-pure-otr in the
works, packaged as 'python-potr' since that was the original name and
the library is still called 'potr', i.e. "import potr"

I'm putting the python-modules-team as the Maintainer, if I'm slow to
respond, please feel free to fix and upload issues.

My alioth name is eighthave.

.hc