Re: Status of pypi2deb?

[Tim Michelsen, 2012-10-03]
> is the following tool available for practical use?

There's http://pypi.debian.net/ but it doesn't contain repository...
yet. I converted some packages, but for now, only logs¹ are available
My pkgme package is too old (it's not in Debian, BTW, anyone wants to
package it?) so only stdeb didn't fail (many failures could be avoided
by adding "extend-diff-ignore=.*" to debian/source/options - I already
pointed Natalia to this option although it's an ugly solution).

Anyway, what we need is a buildd. I can do the initial build for
Wheezy's amd64 and i386 architectures on my laptop, but I don't plan to
add a cron job to build new versions/architectures/distributions.

[¹] http://pypi.debian.net/logs/